POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : MovieProject Logo!!!!!! : MovieProject Logo!!!!!! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:24:47 EDT (-0400)
  MovieProject Logo!!!!!!
From: Lance Birch
Date: 17 May 1998 09:19:47
Message: <6jmo7i$47b$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hi everyone!!!  I have finally finished a MovieProject Logo, for those
interested it can be downloaded from:

www1.tpgi.com.au/users/ambient/lance/moviepro.zip

The file is 1.2 M and once unzipped becomes a self-playing .exe file that
will play the animation in Windows 3.1/95/NT.  Although the file is 1.2 M, I
really think it is worth the download time, I wouldn't post something if I
thought it would be a disappointment to people.

It does not have anti-aliasing at the moment, the rendering time would have
been stagering for 301 frames (that should be 300).  Hope you like it, it
doesn't have music for the moment, I thought It'd be way too big to download
and also, I can't write music, so if it is selected as the final logo, that
can be up to the musicians!

Thanks!
Happy viewing!

--